You can join World of Wonders by connecting to the IP-adress play.world-of-wonders.net in multiplayer on Minecraft Java Edition 1.20.1.
Apply for a rank on our vacancies page.
Yes you can! World of Wonders relies on the generous donations of our players to keep everything up and running.
Find out more in our webstore.
There are numerous reasons why one could be unable to join our server:
The server is whitelisted.
Your internet may be unstable, which means your computer can't make a connection to our server.
You are trying to join using the wrong version of Minecraft. You should use Minecraft Java Edition 1.20.1.
The server is undergoing maintenance.
You have been temporarily/permanently banned from World of Wonders.
Still having issues? Try contacting one of our crewmembers via Discord.
Our server has had its fair share of names throughout the years. The name World of Wonders comes from a recent Efteling Dutch slogan "Wereld vol wonderen". Which translates to "World of wonders" perfectly capturing the feeling we strive to create!
Public plugins we use:
- WorldEdit: A map editor used for building.
- WorldGuard: A map protector used for regions and flags.
- EasyArmorStands: A visual armor stand and display entity editor.
- ProtocolLib: Listening and modifying incoming/outgoing protocol packets.
- spark: A server performance profiler.
We also heavily rely on plugins that have been made in-house:
- Backbone: The name itself describes how important this plugin is. It covers everything from simple commands to complex rollercoaster and animatronic systems.
- World of Wonders: While Backbone provides the crucial foundations this plugin builds on, this is where we dot the i's and cross the t's.
We provide an extension to make your experience even more magical!
Follow this step-by-step guide to get started with our webclient.
No, World of Wonders is created using only vanilla features and mechanics. Server side plugins and a resource pack provide everything you need for you to enjoy your visit!
However we do support the mod SmoothCoasters to make our rides more enjoyable. A full step-by-step guide on how to download and use this mod can be found here.
We made a step by step guide to help you install and download the required files.
Yes, everything you see on our server has been built by our talented builders. To make their lives a little easier we use the WorldEdit plugin.
Our 3D models have been carefully crafted by a talented model artist using Blockbench.