World of Wonders – Privacy disclaimer
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed via the website and our Minecraft server. World of Wonders considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore automatically processed and secured by us. In our processing, we furfill the requirements of privacy legislation. This contains:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data only to the personal data needed for legitimate purpose;
- we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in case your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also furfill the security requirements from third parties;
- we respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
World of Wonders is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Use of personal data
When playing on our Minecraft server, we obtain certain information from you. This is personal data. We only keep hold and use the personal data that is provided directly by you, in the context of the service you have requested, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing. We use the following information for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Payment details
- Your ingame Nickname
You must first register for certain parts of our Minecraft server. After registration, we save the personal data you provided with the username you have chosen. We keep hold of this information so you do not have to enter it frequently and so that we can contact you in the essence of the agreement. We will not provide the data linked to your username to third parties, unless necessary for the agreement you have with us, or if required by law. In case of suspicion of fraud or misuse of our services, we can hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data for processing. If necessary, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this later in this privacy notice.
You can purchase objects that can be used in the server through World of Wonders. For this purpose, we ask you for the required payment information. These are not used for other purposes.
In addition to the information on our website, we can also inform you about our new products and services by:
- Social Media
Through our Minecraft server, we offer the possibility to ask questions to staff about contact forms, where you are asked to fill in various information to deal with your question. You choose which information you want to provide. The data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail is necessary for the complete answering and processing of the information.
When playing on our Minecraft server, the following data is visible on the internet for everyone, with the exception of search engines:
- Information you have provided us yourself
You choose which information you publish. You could be identified in the data.
Our Minecraft server displays generic advertisements, where no personal data is collected.
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and a login token
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which personal data are stored
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
The personal data described above is kept for as long as necessary to use our Minecraft server. Also, we keep data for a maximum of one year for the statistical purposes described. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the seven-year fiscal conserversion obligation for payment data).
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites that are connected to our virtual Minecraft server by any links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement.
Access and availability of your data
Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP)
Of course we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AIVD) against our processing of personal data.